2023/2024 Academic Term Tuition and Fees Per Semester
|Undergraduate BA/BFA||Graduate MA/MFA|
|Semester Tech Fee Virtual Residency||$300||$300|
|Semester Per Credit Part time 3-9 credits*||$738||$1131|
|* Options for part time study vary by program|
Cost Of Attendance (COA) For The 2023-2024 Award Year
Student’s COA is determined by Direct and Indirect costs. Direct Costs are the tuition and fees that are owed to Goddard. Indirect costs are additional components which are eligible expenses that your financial aid can cover if available.
Indirect costs can include:
- Living Expenses: This includes food and housing $7,000 per semester
- Books, course materials, supplies and equipment $600 to $700 per semester
- Transportation expenses: This may include transportation to campus for residencies or residences and a student’s place of work. $500 to $600 per semester
- Miscellaneous personal expenses $2000 per semester
- Federal loan fees: $67 to $110 per semester. Private loans fees not included
When you receive your aid notification, calculations of aid available is determined by the full COA for each program. The financing plan will show the additional indirect costs. Direct costs are the tuition and fees that are owed to Goddard.
Additional Fees are costs that some students may incur during their studies. They do not apply to all students.
If you have questions, please contact an Admissions Counselor if you haven’t yet enrolled (email@example.com) or Student Accounts if you’re a current student with questions about your billing statement (firstname.lastname@example.org).